This Thai Chicken Wrap is a super quick and easy meal that is healthy and delicious. And how can you go wrong with the light mayonnaise and savory peanut butter mixture that is light and adds flavor to this rollup without adding too many unwanted calories and fat.
I love Asian flavors and for this chicken wrap recipe I used our Spicy Thai Seasoning to keep the sodium even lower. What I really like about this seasoning is that it is spicy but not hot. If you are eating a lot of chicken as part of our healthy meal plan then I'm sure that you find yourself in a boring rut from time to time - this is a great way to shake that up!
I had this on the table in less than 30 minutes so it's also ideal for those with busy lifestyles.
This meal is light on calories while being a very good source of protein, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6 and Niacin. The downside is that this Chicken Thai Wrap is a bit high in Cholesterol.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon low-fat peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper Medium Heat
- 1/8 teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Spicy Thai Seasoning
- 4-10-inch tortillas
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 4 large Chinese cabbage leaves
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 cup strips red bell pepper
- Whisk first 6 ingredients in a bowl
- Sprinkle Salt Free Thai Seasoning on the chicken breasts and grill until cooked through.
- Cut grilled chicken into thin slices.
- Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture on each tortilla
- Top with 2 tablespoons basil, cabbage leaf, one-fourth of chicken, 1/4 cup bell pepper and roll.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Protein 31 g
Carbs 27 g
Fat 5 g
Sat Fat 2 g
Fiber 6 g
Sodium 310 mg
Sugars 2 g