- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 12 oz salmon fillets
- 1 15 ounce can of cannellini beans, no salt added - grained and rinsed
- 4 water-packed artichoke hearts, cut into quarters
- 1/4 tsp Dried Tarragon
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 cup white wine or water
- 1 Tbls olive oil
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Place a baking sheet in the oven to preheat before adding the salmon
- On the stove top bring a large skillet to medium heat and add 1 tsp olive oil
- Saute garlic in the oil about 2 minutes, careful not to let it burn
- Add the onions and saute another 2-3 minutes until they start to become soft.
- Remove the baking pan from the oven, coat lightly with pan spray and place salmon skin side down on the sheet.
- Return to oven and reduce heat to 375 degrees and cook for 5 minutes then turn salmon over and cook an additional 5 minutes until fish is cooked through and flaky. Remove skin before serving.
- While the salmon is cooking, add beans, artichokes, Tarragon and Red Pepper to the onion and garlic mixture and stir to combine.
- Add the wine, or water, and stir. Reduce heat to low and continue cooking until salmon is done.
- Add remaining olive oil and the vinegar to the bean mixture and toss lightly.
- Divide beans onto plates and top with the salmon - serve.
Serves: Serves 4
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Protein 36 g
Carbs 28 g
Fat 15 g
Sat Fat 3 g
Trans Fat 0.0 g
Fiber 4 g
Sodium 78 mg