Chipotle Wings Sauce
2-3 Dried Chipotle Chiles
1 1/2 cups red wine vinegar
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
Fresh ground Malabar Black Peppercorns
2 tablespoons Chili Powder Mild
1. Remove stems and seeds from peppers.
2. Soak peppers in a small bowl of boiling water for 30 minutes.
3. Drain chili peppers and puree them through a food processor or food mill.
4. Whisk together vinegar through honey in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Melt butter in a large pan and add the sauce and chipotle chili puree.
6. Bring to a boil.
7. Whisk in the chili powder and season with additional salt if desired.
8. Cook for 2-3 minutes, remove from heat and cool.
Prep time: 30 minutes